CONSTRUCTING HEAVY INDUSTRIAL PROJECTS (CHIP)
(33) PIPING EMMAS EXPLAINED (Ref. 5.9.)
A PIPING EMMA 6.9.A. helps to estimate, plan, track & control any part of the piping scope that is measurable in bulk terms. eg Metres erected
(34) RECORD PIPING PROGRESS (Ref 4.7.3)
For the convenience of user, this tabulation 6.9.C. can be used to summarise the results of individual piping EMMAs & calculators.
(35) PRE-FABRICATION OF PIPE SPOOLS (Ref. 5.9.1.)
Given isos & MTOs, these EMMAs 184.108.40.206/2/3/4 can estimate manhours & create S-curves & histograms for pre-fab in c.s., s.s., -/+ 5%ch.
(37) ERECT PIPING IN RACKS/BRIDGES (Ref. 5.9.3.)
Given GAs isos & MTOs, EMMAs 220.127.116.11/2/3/4 estimate hours & create S-curves/histograms for erection of c.s., s.s., -/+ 5%ch on racks.
(39) ERECTING MISCELLANEOUS PIPING (Ref. 5.9.5.)
With the bulk of piping erected, this calculator 18.104.22.168. will assist in estimating manhours for a miscellany of activities incl. small bore.
(36) ERECTING PIPING ON PIPE-TRACKS (Ref. 5.9.2.)
Given GAs isos & MTOs, EMMAs 22.214.171.124/2/3/4 can estimate hours & create S-curves/histograms for erection of c.s., s.s., -/+ 5%ch on tracks.
(38) ERECTING PIPING IN PLANT UNITS (Ref. 5.9.4.)
Given GAs isos & MTOs, EMMAs 6.9.4./1/2/3/4 can estimate hours & create S-curves/histograms for erection of c.s., s.s., -/+ 5%ch in-plant.
(40) UNDERGROUND PIPING PROGRESS (Ref 4.7.3)
This calculator 126.96.36.199. will assist in keeping track of underground piping progress, provided that record keeping & checking is comprehensive.
(41) CONSTRUCT OVERLAND PIPELINES
A series of MS Excel calculators 6.10. enabling user to estimate labour & equipment hours for stages of a steel pipeline's construction
(42) SAFE LIFTING OF STEEL PIPING (Ref. 5.9.6.)
Given sizes and lengths, this calculator 188.8.131.52. will help estimate the approx weight of steel piping being lifted loose or as pre-assemblies
(43) PAINTING PIPING (Ref. 5.12.1.)
Given pipe sizes, lengths etc and cost rates for labour and material, this calculator 6.1.2.A1. will estimate the cost of painting a piping system.
(45) COST OF WELDING ELECTRODES
With estimates of the number of c.s. welds required, by pipe size and schedule, this calculator 6.4.3. provides electrode weights
(44) TUBULAR SCAFFOLDING (Ref 4.4.)
Given a surface area to be accessed this calculator 3.3. estimates manhours & quantities of tubing/fittings required, incl cost
(46) WATER FOR HYDRO TESTING (Ref.5.9.7.)
Where suitable water is in short supply or expensive, or both, this calculator 184.108.40.206. will estimate quantities for hydrotesting systems
(47) ELECTRICAL EMMA (Ref. 5.2.)
This EMMA 6.11.A. can help to estimate, plan, track & control any part of the electrical scope that is measurable in bulk terms. eg Trays erected
(48) CABLING & ASSOCIATED WORKS (Ref. 5.10.)
Manhour calculators 6.11.B. for racks, trays, earthing tape, cables and terminations, plus overall S-curve & manpower histogram
(49) INSTRUMENTATION EMMA (Ref. 5.2.)
(50) INSTRUMENTS/TUBING MANPOWER (Ref. 5.11)
Given a schedule of instruments/associated quantities of tubing, calculator 220.127.116.11. assesses manhours and projects manpower needs.
(51) INSULATION OF PIPING SYSTEMS (Ref. 5.12.3.)
Given lengths/sizes of piping to be insulated with pre-formed sections of materials, this calculator 2.1. will estimate manhours & cost.
(52) EQUIPMENT INSULATION (Ref. 5.12.4.)
Given dimensions of equipment to be insulated, this calculator 2.2. will estimate approx. manhours & cost + manpower.
CLICK AN AD!
(53) SANDBLASTING EQUIPMENT/PIPING (Ref. 5.12.2.)
Given dimensions of vessels, heat exchangers etc and piping to be sandblasted this calculator 1.3. will estimate manhours